This Edmonton Web Designer has experience in building platforms that meet the requirements expected. With extensive knowledge of web technologies, project management, design principles and team building. Excel at fully grasping the project, its complexity, the possibilities, and the solutions. I have experience in client relationship management and possess strong administrative and communication skills, combined with cost management and knowledge of quality control. Attentive, active and possess the ability to decide priorities. Have the ability to perform under pressure in complex environments managing a variety of tasks.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Lead for web development in edmonton area that provides market leading solutions in a consultative fashion, deeply understanding customer’s businesses to optimally tailor technology solutions to business needs. Directed, managed and built web projects providing an array of solutions using the technologies best suited to the customer’s needs that were assessed and scoped into initial meetings and final proposals.
- Initiated, planned and oversaw development of a fully integrated and modular web-based marketing platform that was deployed to over 100 customers with features including membership/event/newsletter system, e-commerce, integrated SEO, reporting, & e-learning.
- Designed and directed the implementation of an online email system for web marketing that was used in over 200 campaigns and over 200K emails, using a segmented subscriber database that allowed targeted delivery.
- Oversaw development an enterprise-level and fully featured web-based Event Management system used by large corporations to customize and automate event functions with features including registration, dynamic pricing, payment, invoicing, golf features, and QR code integration. Customers include Shaw Conference Center, Edmonton Economic Development Center, Alberta Urban Municipalities Association, Fast Track to Cash Flow Inc, Can North Shows, AHVNA.
- Proposed, planned and managed the development of a vehicle inventory management solution based on Kelly Bluebook that allowed client to add any car/truck/van into online system for sales and tracking. Included over 100 attributes (paint, model, KMs, doors, grills, powerlocks , a/c, mileage). System was access by dealers looking for specific cars and had a built in “wish list” system that notified dealers of customer matches from newly added inventory.
- Proposed, won, planned and built a Flash-based WHMIS training tool that was used by Workplace Safety to help companies train employees on safe practices. Solution included randomized questionnaire displayed from an online database that was fully editable by Workplace Safety staff. Included animations, sound effects, and scoring was displayed and tracked. Staff were able to pull reports on completions, pass/fail, drop offs and more.
- Assessed, conceptualized and directed developed of an Oil Field Invoicing System customized for remote use, where the system installed on Field Tech laptops for remote input, constantly checks for wireless connection When signal was available the system automatically synced with an online system and notified administrators.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Subject’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’What can I help you with?’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]